About the Post

Author Information

As a filmmaker, writer, actor, animator, podcast extraordinaire, and creator of over 20 websites Mitch Higgins has spread his seed to every form of media that would have him, even if that media would not have him, he force-ably penetrated his way in.

Flo The Progressive Insurance Lady and Why She Should Die

Flo.  The name of the chick in the progressive insurance commercials, and the reason I will never buy progressive insurance, EVER.

This over bubbly and high volume woman has been annoying the living shit out of me for too long.  I rarely punch women in the face.. but I would drop kick this chick in the face.  As I write this article with the tv on, a progressive commercial has come on and further enraged me.  SHUT THE FUCK UP!! THE WORLD SUCKS! And we’re at the bottom end of a recession, stop being happy!! You don’t appeal to me!

This perky, quirky and devil-like woman is always shown in commercials within a large white and sterile-looking warehouse selling boxes of insurance.  The pure white background really brings out her stupid red clown face and fire crotch hair, annoying me visually and audibly.  They make her stick out like an emo kid at a pep rally.  She also has her “tricked out name tag” (GOD I WANT YOU TO DIE!!) and small child personality.. ITS NOT CUTE!! Its fucking annoying! Grow up!  I hope someone releases her in a sex tape.

crossoutfloWith all of her shitty 5 year old humor and bubbly persona poisoning me slowly, it doesn’t end there.  Morons of facebook have even taken to making multiple fan pages for her with thousands of fans.  When I see anyone join that group, I immediately remove them from my friends list and then spread rumors about them having herpes, AND AIDS.

What happened to the good ol’ days of awesome spokespeople?  Like the Bud Light “I love you man” guy, Tony the Tiger, or the Coors light twins?  Now a days we have the Verizon douchebag, or the god damn English speaking Geico Gecko.  Go fuck yourself Gecko.  Instead of clever, interesting and cool characters we get this make up splattered woman who annoys the living shit out of people, and according to Progressives marketing team shes not going any where.  Her comic timing is more like headache and vomit timing for yours truly and every corny joke and gag makes me want to shoot a hole through my television.  WHHHHHHYYYY!?!?!

Some one must stop her.  One day, my brothers and sisters we will conquer this fictional character of auto insurance commercials.

Tags: , , , , ,

82 Responses to “Flo The Progressive Insurance Lady and Why She Should Die”

1. Marissa #

I have progressive insurance! Sadly, when I got it, I didn’t get to talk to Flo on the phone. Sad day.

Hmm I think I will go join a Flo fan page on FB now…………………..

April 24, 2010 at 4:50 pm Reply
    • DIE FLO. #

your a fukin cunt bitch i hope you get into a car crash and get impaled a few times and die very slowly and painfully. PS i hope your kids also die of ass cancer

August 25, 2012 at 10:21 am Reply
      • DIE FLO. #

and fuck you.

August 25, 2012 at 10:22 am Reply
      • Ave #

Umm, wow, aggressive much?

April 9, 2014 at 11:17 pm Reply
    • Liz #

Your description makes you sound like a serial rapist.

September 20, 2012 at 7:25 pm Reply
  2. Mitch Higgins #

DAMN YOU MARISSA!

April 24, 2010 at 4:57 pm Reply
  3. The jizzness #

I think the black guy from allstate (aka Pedro mother Fucking serano from the movie major league) should use his cock to gag her.

That’s allstates stand.

April 24, 2010 at 7:47 pm Reply
  4. jack beeduh pops #

You forgot the cross eyed sham – wow guy. That is one irritating dude. Or how about the WOW, that price is low guy on the Staples commercials. I know there are more..help me out

April 25, 2010 at 7:55 am Reply
  5. Mitch Higgins #

Good call pops… the Staples guy is pretty damn annoying.

April 25, 2010 at 12:38 pm Reply
  6. Troy #

Pops made a good call. The staples guy is worse than Flo. Dont get me wrong, Flo is annoying but god stop the staples guy.

April 25, 2010 at 4:17 pm Reply
    • TicketBastard #

While the staples guy was annoying, at least he wasn’t on EVERY channel 5 times an hour minimum like Flo is. How the hell do they make any money with how much they spend on spreading this nasty woman’s face all over television like a bad rash?! Please die flo, please???

December 29, 2012 at 9:48 pm Reply
  7. Daniel #

Theres a lot of horrible commercials out there, I can only remember a handful that have been good but i just prefer the commercial to be over with and the show to come back on.

April 27, 2010 at 12:39 am Reply
  8. Mr King #

HOw about the 5,773rd time you saw the waaaaaaaaassssssssuuuuuuuupppppp commercial. Or the creepy guy from the rhaphsody commercial? That guy actually scares me…like he just got done raping the Head of his 2 daughters he just committed helter skelter on…lmao

May 16, 2010 at 1:52 pm Reply
  9. Janie Wilson #

I was just telling to my husband how much I hate these commercials. He asked me who I hated more, Flo or Michele Bachmann. I had to admit, as much as I despise ol head up her conservative ass Shelly, I hate Flo even more. It’s a good thing Flo and I will never meet because if we did, I’d have to be held back from putting my hands around her neck and squeezing that perky little head right off.

July 12, 2010 at 4:30 pm Reply
  10. jared #

She fukn advertises on myspace when im listening to music it interupts it and plays a 30 second flo commercial damn u you stupid bitch

July 14, 2010 at 1:30 pm Reply
  11. Eugene #

Flo’s real name is Stephanie Courtney and yes, she is an empty headed little twat.

July 19, 2010 at 10:51 pm Reply
  12. Gratulations man, radio chinatown talked about your blog on 6 pm. Header was your blogpost Flo The Progressive Insurance Lady and Why She Should Die | This Hot Fire. Great work. bye-bye

July 25, 2010 at 4:14 am Reply
  13. This was very very helpful to me. Do you folks have a paypal donate I hate when trols get everything they need and don’t bother to say thanks to the owner Really ., i have no issues expressing my thanks for helpful posts!! Thanks a bunch. Jim Roberts, Low Auto Insurance Store,1 W Federal St, Youngstown, Ohio 44503, 330-967-0909

August 2, 2010 at 8:14 am Reply
  14. Judiciarysquare #

I did a search to see if there’s any website that publish about this annoying Flo insurance lady Progressive commercials, and glad that I finally stumble on this. Flo enrages me, I can’t stand her smiles and stupid comments. I want to just stomp on her and squishes “it” like an insect….

August 2, 2010 at 10:45 pm Reply
  15. Your Brain #

How about you turn off your TVs your mindless retards!

August 7, 2010 at 7:53 am Reply
    • liz #

Or at least click the “mute” button!

August 5, 2012 at 11:25 pm Reply
  16. Nice post! Like the whole blog. I’ll be back soon.

August 15, 2010 at 11:26 pm Reply
  17. Rentika #

Mitch Higgins’s actions on Facebook, is an example of why I have never signed up on that site. It promotes a whole lot of trouble that I do not need or want. As for the Progressive commercial, it is only a TV ad. Instead of going to the extremes over it, why not do as the Wizard of Oz said? “Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!”

August 17, 2010 at 12:12 pm Reply
  18. I think you know how to write a genuinely wonderful post. Thanks!

August 18, 2010 at 9:53 am Reply
  19. fred #

you just can not imagine how much i hate her but i think we should blame the stupid t.v and media who puts these trash people on t.v and believe me i am sure she reads all theses comments on here but she does not give a damn because the more we talk about her the more she is getting famous and maybe making more money. that is the sad truth about our country these days …..trash and phony people on top , hard working people always down working for minimum wage .

September 11, 2010 at 2:31 pm Reply
  20. fred #

oh …by the way , it is not just the insurance girl anymore . this kind of trash is on the rise . take a good and closer look at your t.v and what are you going to see ? more and more of the insurance girl . it is hopeless people that what is making money these days and money is the bottom line . you think they care about my feelings or yours ? huh …..

September 11, 2010 at 2:40 pm Reply
  21. Boomheadshot #

What about the fuckin state farm faggot. Always goddamn interrupting people and shit thinkin he is so fuckin clever.

September 20, 2010 at 6:55 am Reply
  22. Fartman #

Cross-eyed jew bitch

September 21, 2010 at 4:48 pm Reply
  23. Amanda Styles #

Are there not many worse commercials than this one…

October 27, 2010 at 9:25 pm Reply
  24. Yes, the problem described in a post exists for a long time already. But who will solve it?

January 19, 2011 at 8:21 pm Reply
  25. j robert #

When this annoying excuse for a girl makes that comment “go big money, I mean GO it’s your break hun..” I seriously would like to punch her in the frigin FACE!! its NOT clever..and u see it every 4 minuts to boot! ENOUGH ALREADY!

February 1, 2011 at 12:45 pm Reply
  26. Flohater #

I hate her too. She’s an indicator and symbol of the triumph that Corporate Big Business has accomplished over the thpical American idiot. She’s the paragon of Corporate aloofness masking herself with a perky non-chalant demeaner. Flo is Corporate Poison masked as amicability and prostitutional marketing. No, you’ll not be f..ing her, she’s f…ing you! And she knows it, that’s why she’s so happy.

February 19, 2011 at 6:31 pm Reply
  27. Lee #

I agree Mitch this irratating bitch and the stupid fucking lizard and caveman from geico need lined up and shot

February 24, 2011 at 6:52 pm Reply
  28. Lee #

Hopefully her and the big money faggot get run over by a semi , see if progressive pays off, bunch of fucking assholes

February 24, 2011 at 7:06 pm Reply
  29. Paul #

@Flohater

Agreed, it’s good to see that there are other people who can see through the rouse.

Due to my idiosyncrasy, here’s my top five reasons why I hate Progressive and all other commercials even remotely like them:

5.) They are ubiquitous, on almost every channel at every part of the day – showing that this company believes that by marketing to the BROADEST possible audience will get them more customers. Despite the fact that you can’t actually save the money without losing coverage in your policy. You get what you pay for.

4.) They are asinine beyond reason. A fucking guy wearing bell-bottoms and skating around with a boom box on his shoulder. This is obviously so that the commercials are memorable to the huddled masses. Why, just why? I could go into WAY more detail on this one.

3.) They’re lazy. They play the same shitting commercial for 4-6 months straight so that they can get the maximum possible airtime without having to pay more to shoot a new commercial.

2.) Flo – is the embodiment of the belief that incompetent (and rather common) Americans can be so easily amused by a woman who quite clearly is supposed to represent a 50′s diner waitress with small town values. It’s disgusting.

1.) Their product SUCKS. Go and look online about progressive’s history of foul-ups, policy denials and horror stories about this terrible company that is allowed to exist because people seriously believe that because a fucking TV commercial is funny, repetitive, memorable or cute that “we” should buy their insurance.

There are so many other reasons to hate this commercial, but these are by far the most important to me.

February 28, 2011 at 1:21 pm Reply
  30. josh #

Fuckin eh. Paul went all legitimate with his hate. He makes me hate the company even more now.

February 28, 2011 at 2:19 pm Reply
  31. ROB #

Since the very first time I saw this insurance pushing Hag, I’ve truly wanted to BREAK her jaw. Her voice makes me grit my teeth. Her saggy pale elbow skin and Horrific facial features repulse every fiber of my being. I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT HER !! Progressive insurance SUCKS for allowing this sickening beast to be employed and seen by the general public.

March 2, 2011 at 10:21 pm Reply
  32. I love Flo. I want to …. oh, yeah! Tell me how much I saved…

Rinse and repeat.

March 10, 2011 at 2:24 pm Reply
  33. Nate #

I’d love to see some wonderful world where flo has the gecko as a pet and they live in total harmony… that is until she neglects to wash her hands after handling him and both her and the gecko die of salmonella poisoning and gradual starvation, respectively.

April 4, 2011 at 12:16 am Reply
  34. commericalscuck #

Flo is a number one reason I will never ever purchase Progressive insurance. Flo is also someone I would love to drop kick in her stupid bubbly face. I am sick and tired of commercials made up of bullshit and situations that will never happen in a real life. I do not need to see a 30 second moronic commercial to tell me about the product. Most products out there today are familiar to everyone. If I need a fucking insurance, I will call my local agent. If I need to see a commercial advertising a product, make it 3 seconds long. “Here’s the new product. Buy it if you like it.” Did that take long? No. That’s how long all commercials should be. Enough of douchebags noone cares about being on TV.

May 3, 2011 at 7:24 am Reply
  35. Lynn #

wow mitch, you have issues. I’m willing to bet that if your pissy life had more purpose in it other than slamming on a woman who accepted a job contract with progressive to make a buck in this shitty economy-AND probably makes more dough than YOU, then you’d probably focus your attention on things that have a positive and more productive outcome. of course you probably voted democrat too, huh? you’re stupid. go do something with your life

May 25, 2011 at 8:32 am Reply
  36. Love her or hate her we pwn you. That is why we create shitty commercials, you get exposure rather people hate it or love it. Its just much easier to create a commercial that people hate than one that people love. Its all about the product. Fuck maybe its just only stupid people love this annoying bitch and that is who the commercial is aimed at, stupid people. I remember when this bitch first came on my dog would howl like a firetruck. The later commercials don’t make him do that. Kind of makes me wonder what subliminal shit they got going on at progressive. I mean people can’t really be this stupid naturally can they? Nuff said.

Fuck Progressive and Fuck flo.

May 27, 2011 at 5:51 pm Reply
  37. timmy yayo #

flo is a fucking piece of shit who should be gang raped by a bunch of dirty hispanics, her little corky jokes are the opposite of funny, if i see her walkn on the street i would mock hER FAT ASS

June 15, 2011 at 7:03 am Reply
  38. Kandi #

I hate Flo too…… I hope Flo gets hit by a car insured by geico bahahaha! That broad is annoying discount that Flo that, I also hope that gecko dies in the accident I hate that little jerk too. I’m so glad I’m not alone although I must say I love that disaster guy from allstate, he cracks me up!

June 20, 2011 at 8:24 pm Reply
  39. Lynn #

man. what the hell is with all you “Flo” hating people? exactly how much television do you folks watch per day? I’m done with the “pity-party” days, in my mid 40′s, raised two kids that have chased a successful path by way of college {which wasn’t cheap}, and not once from them have I ever heard such foul and immature comments about a subject that in no way has to do with their lives. I’m starting a new life that includes re-discovering who “I” am, giving up everything I know- to find everything I want, I have a husband of 24 years that would die for me, and look better and can out-run women half my age. this is extremely empowering and hard-earned- and I didn’t attain this life by “hating” people I don’t even know. like I said, I’m in my 40′s, and there’s PLENTY of people that have crossed my path along the way that truly earned a spot on a “hate” list, but I hold my standards higher. anyone reading this thread from this point on should take away two thoughts from my “last” comment here: #1, you are most likely hated to know how to hate, and #2, keep up senseless bullshit like this doesn’t accomplish anything positive. Remember what country you live in, and then think for a minute on WHY and HOW the country of China will pretty much completely own us, and soon. bye- headed to the beach. good luck, and do a little inner growing…

June 21, 2011 at 9:54 am Reply
  40. Kandi #

Obviously hated by you Lynn cause you are so concerned about how we hate a fictional person. Nobody actually said they hated the woman who plays Flo, shit head, we said that we hated the character Flo! For your information I don’t watch very much television I’m jus tired of the damn comercials, and I have lots of friends and family who love me very much, I don’t know why I even care what a dumb cunt like yourself thinks about me and eh…. from this point on I will probably do what everyone else is doing to your condesending ass IGNORE U!!!! Also Mitch and the rest of us have the freedom of speach if u don’t like what we have to say stop coming here reading our posts too bad we can’t revoke your freedom of speach cause who cares about who you hate Lynn and YOU must not have a life because you have to stand on your soap box and comment on how people feel about a character in a comercial. God get over yourself!!!!

June 21, 2011 at 10:11 pm Reply
  41. Mitch Higgins #

Aaaaaand, I love you Kandi.

June 21, 2011 at 10:22 pm Reply
  42. Kandi #

LOL ;-)

June 21, 2011 at 10:59 pm Reply
  43. Lynn #

Thanks Kandi!!! You passed all criteria for my latest quest. I had a feeling you, and several others would take the bait. You see, like our friend Mitch here I too am a three time over published author. After my last success dealing with the sensitive subject matter of teens of today and five major issues they face daily, I “stumbled” on my next project while on a business trip to DC. A co-worker needed to vent one evening at dinner about his wife’s on-going hassels with “e-bullies.” Those such as you who hide behind a computer usually in private and accuse, threaten, degrade and so forth an individual or “fictitional character” {in your case, “Flo”}, because they are lacking sufficently in other important areas of their own lives. This has become such common practice and in some instances accepted depending mainly on factors such as age, race, annual income, geographical location, and most common low self-esteem. You were easy homework my dear, like chumming the waters in a hungry shark pool:) And really, Cunt? Please tell me this isn’t your smoking gun. I’ve been called so much worse by little teen-age bitches for having them arrested for threatning my daughter with violence stemming from their jealousy of her. You see, Ezra Fitch himself chose my girl and three other deserving beautiful 17 year olds in 2006 to model for A&F while a senior in high school. Believe me, I’ve heard WAY worse.
    BTW, any royalties from my soon to be released work on miserable souls such as you will not be shared with you:) Isn’t the wonderful world of the internet just awesome!

June 29, 2011 at 1:37 pm Reply
    • Anonymous #

Wow lady, you really don’t get it. Who cares about your wonderfully successful life. You’re not superior to anyone despite you’re long list of triumphs over the world. The bad thing about confident people(which you so obviously are) is they are so certain of themselves they never take a step back and say ” am I an asshole?” The answer is – yes. Donald Trump is extremely confident and never doubts himself, he’s also a complete failure as a human being who, despite all his wealth he probably doesn’t have three actual friends. I have a feeling you’d get along good with him.

April 5, 2013 at 11:41 pm Reply
  44. Ricky #

I’m with you guys, man those commercials are everywhere, how Progressive can run so many commercials is pretty amazing, but if I get in arm reach of Flo she is a dead woman. God I hate her and every time that commercial comes on, I don’t care what I’m doing, I will change the channel.

July 5, 2011 at 6:02 am Reply
  45. Paul #

Yep, Flo is Satan with a BumpIt, but the all-time worst was Billy Mays. “HI! BILLY MAYS HERE!” I was SO GLAD when that guy bought the farm. I’d rather be attacked by flesh-eating bacteria than ever hear that voice again.

July 9, 2011 at 11:38 pm Reply
  46. mohamad fahquez #

THIS FATASS UGLY FUCKING BITCH SHOULD BE GANG RAPED DURING A COMMERCIAL. THEN WE ALL QUIT THAT FUCKING COMPANY.AFTER THE GANG RAPE SHE SHOULD BE SET AFIRE AND THE SCREAMS RECORDED FOR OTHER GOD DAMNED COMMERCIALS.WITH LOVE …REV MOHAMAD FAHQUEZ…

July 10, 2011 at 7:29 am Reply
  47. mohamad fahquez #

FUCK THIS FAT ASS PIG THEN LET ROACHES EAT HER STINKING ASS

July 10, 2011 at 7:30 am Reply
  48. levi #

DOES ANYONE BELIEVE THESE FUCKING COCKSUCKING ‘SELLOUTS’ GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU AND ME??????? THEY WANT US TO BELIEVE THEY ARE ALL FOR US. THEY ARE POLITIANS,CEO’S,CHURCHS, COMMERCIALS,AGAIN,DOES ANYONE REALLY WANT TO LISTEN TO THIER ‘GODDAMNED’LIES????? NO ONE IS FOR US. JUST THINK ABOUT THAT….WHO THE FUCK OUT THERE IS FOR US???? AND THESE MOTHER FUCKEN COMMERCIALS ARE OUR DAILY REMINDER OF THE TERRIBLE LIES WE ALL HEAR FROM THESE ‘ELETE MOTHER FUCKERS’
    IN MY CHURCH,SPRING HILL ISTITUTE OF THEOLOGY, WHERE SHIT HAPPENS, WE WILL PRAY FOR THESE DIRTY MOTHER FUCKERS THAT WILL HAVE A VIOLENT AND NASTY DEATH. ASAP …SO JOIN US IN PRAYER…
    REV. LEVI TOMS, SPRING HILL INSTITUTE OF THEOLOGY

July 10, 2011 at 7:56 am Reply
  49. Rev. Mohamad Faquez #

In my church we pray that Flo,that slick looking cocksucker on geico,that sellout actor dressed in a blue suit selling us some really great shit, have our Lord come down upon them and strike them down with vengence, to let the rats and roaches eat upon their filthy rotten fucking flesh.To have Fire Ants stuffed down thier throats and televised to us…….Rev Mohamad

July 12, 2011 at 6:58 am Reply
  50. Rev. Mohamad Faquez #

To Miss Lynn: My church is doing a commercial. We are looking for a fat ass, buck-tooth, ugly bitch, with ugly red lips, to get to get gang-raped by syphillitic Puerto Rican ex convicts. Your screams will be used for other commercials,with royalties. Howa bout it honey.

July 12, 2011 at 7:18 am Reply
  51. The Dude #

Awesome sauce rant. Thanks for teh lulz.

July 13, 2011 at 7:54 am Reply
  52. Rev. Mohamad Faquez #

WHEN FATASS FLO DA PROGRESSIVE WHORE RAISES HER DRESS TO SHOW HER SNATCH, THE BLACK ISN’T PANTIES. THEY ARE GOD-DAMNED FLYS. FUCKING FLYS EATING FLO WHILE SHE IS HAVING HER MENSTRUL CYCLE.
    THIS SICK BITCH DESERVES EVERY PRAYER SHE CAN GET. BUT ‘FUCK YOU’
    NOT IN MY CHURCH…REV MOHAMED FAHQUEZ

August 8, 2011 at 7:11 am Reply
  53. JUNJUN #

I THINK HER CONTRACT EXPIRES SOMETIME NEXT YEAR. THEN THEY WILL HAVE SOME KIND OF CHIMPANZEE TO REPLACE HER, but id rather see a CHIMPANZEE than a BLOW UP DOLL LOOKING STICK FIGURE WOMAN talking about insurance. SHE IS VERY ANNOYING and PRUDE

August 21, 2012 at 2:11 pm Reply
  54. bets #

Man-you nailed it! That FLO bitch better not show up in my part of the world- Flo is a phrase women use for their periods- like bloody fucking flo. AND now she SINGS!!!! OMG-even the word PROGRESSIVE irks me. Remember the “Dude-you’re getting a DELL” guy who disappeared after a pot bust?? o Flo-come here- here kitty kitty kitty-it’s only catnip!!! Really-catnip-here smoke some-

September 20, 2012 at 5:30 pm Reply
  55. It’s truly very complicated in this full of activity life to listen news on TV, so I just use the web for that purpose, and take the hottest news.|

December 11, 2012 at 11:10 am Reply
  56. Ryan #

Mitch, I LOVE YOU MAN!!! This post made my f¥cking day! I am so happy to see someone take the time and rip that annoying whore bag a new cunt hole. You are truly an inspiration, and I am forever in-debted to you :) have a great day, I know I am after reading this!!!

February 22, 2013 at 3:49 pm Reply
  57. Towman #

She wouldn’t be so darn happy if she ever had a claim and had to deal with some college kid trying to exist. They likely spend more money more buying air time than paying claims.

February 23, 2013 at 6:33 pm Reply
  58. Got Atheism? #

I wish a terrorist group would pay a visit to that “Flo” bitch from those Progressive ads. I hate her.. that inelegant, obnoxious, ugly, talentless piece of shit, Stephanie Courtney, “Flo” bitch. I have ruined one TV set via a cinderblock being thrown at the tube because I hate those “Flo” Progressive ads more than hate itself. I’d throw a cinderblock at Ms. Courtney’s face if I saw it in person. I hate her. I don’t even know her but I hate her. God fucking damn it I hate her. I abstain from commercial TV now. PBS and DVD’s fulfill my entertainment quota. But so help me if I see that face! Oh shit! that ugly, ugly, ugly face of Stephanie “Flo” Courtney ever again I’ll land myself in jail.

April 30, 2013 at 3:00 am Reply
  59. effee #

I totally agree, she/it should die. And I’d like to be the one to kill the goddamn fucking moron!!! Most annoying goddamn disgusting motherfucking retarded piece of shit on the entire goddamn fucking planet!!!

June 21, 2013 at 7:08 am Reply
  60. floisawhore #

oh gawd yes…totally agree…she is a stupid fuking c*nt wh*re…the world has gone downhill….there used to be cool people on tv and in the media ..these days everyone wants to take some fuking reject and make them famous…who the FUK is flo anyway???? some stupid ugly retarded ugly a** b*tch from hell…she is so fuking UGLY annoying and stupid….seriously..of all the rejects in society…stupid progressive is like…let’s take this fuking LOSER character and make some dumb ugly fat retarded c*nt and make this c*nt our spokesperson…its insane….I hope she dies or falls off a cliff…and I agree f** progressive..i’d never buy their fuking INS and now they have that stupid lets get ready to rumble BS commercial which is the WORST. why would anyone join a fan club for that worthless ugly nobody loser??? the kardashians are bad enough bu at least theyre even sort of pretty…even though they suck a** to hell…but FLO??? some FAT UGLY WHITE TRASH SKANK??? omg…and stupid sheep are actually FANS OF THIS FAT PIG??? I hope they do an anti progressive commercial where ugly flo the wench gets raped and beaten or something….she is stupid annoying ugly fat dumb worthless…this society is crap….

July 27, 2013 at 9:57 am Reply
  61. floisawhore #

flo represents todays sh*thole society…where dumba** rejects have taken over to an extreme. I knew a girl from HS….she wa sa total reject. she did nothing great except one stupid thing which wasn’t even great….and shes famous…for nothing. she complained to some stupid group that she cant participate covering her legs in some sporting event. and she’s famous over that??? the girl is a total loser…shes not an icon…there are press releases about her like omg..she did this..she did nothing…it’s crazy….it’s scary how many losers are famous in society today for no reason…doing nothing.. and progressive BS INS takes some ugly white trash c*nt and makes her famous too…what a joke….who the F** cares abuot flo or who this ugly wh*re is….why did they even put this c*nt in commercials…what is wrong with this society….

July 27, 2013 at 10:04 am Reply
  62. BillyGrahmCracker #

I hear ya brutha. I used to have Progressive insurance several years ago,
    and after paying my car off, dropped my full coverage to the minimum. 2
    months later, the S.O.B.’s raised my premium up above what it was before
    I dropped full coverage! I’ve hated that bitch Flo ever since, and responded
    to Progressive’s excuses of “everything getting more expensive”, with a reminder
    that if they weren’t wasting their money on stupid assed advertising, with that
    incompetent irritating bitch, I wouldn’t have to be telling them to go fuck themselves
    as I am now.

July 30, 2013 at 12:50 am Reply
  63. poppy #

yes, stupid bitch. Stupid advertizing people wasting their money, turning people away from their business. i have to turn the tv to mute so I do not have to listen to her. of course she will carry on as long as they keep paying her more money than i will ever see. But they will never get my business.

August 1, 2013 at 10:50 pm Reply
  64. Kelley #

The worst is: “Let’s get ready to Bbbbbuuunnnnddddlllllleeeee!” Omg. I need to mute the fucking TV every time that one comes on. If I didn’t, I’d think I’d blow my fucking brains out. Is this cunt on a loop on every TV station? Do they have to play these disgusting commercials back to back? Are they really hurting for business that bad? I think Flogressive wants to drill that skunt into our brains so that we are brainwashed to buy their shitty fucking insurance. Hey. You don’t see Allstate or State Farm playing repetitious, annoying, grade F humor all day, do you? Wanna know why? Because they don’t have to. I’ll be a “good neighbor” and stick to State Farm, thank you very much.

August 10, 2013 at 5:27 pm Reply
    • effee #

I don’t know if they’re hurting for business but I think they may be hurting their business. That goddamn asshole alone would be enough to make me change my insurance company if I used progressive–thank god I don’t!

August 10, 2013 at 11:59 pm Reply
  65. ancient_chinese_prepper #

Ha ha ha ha. Epic rip fest.
    Nice one. Made my week.

January 25, 2014 at 12:36 am Reply
  66. Toby Whitewood #

this is the best article i have ever read

February 20, 2014 at 7:23 pm Reply
  67. Liz #

Hey, folks, did you know there’s a button on every remote labeled “mute”? There is. And what it does is turn off the sound when you press it, and when you press it again, the sound comes back on, and at the same level it was before you pressed it the first time.

Also, there is no law that says you have to sit thru the commercials. Get off the couch. Say hi to the kids. Grab something to eat. Go to the bathroom. Get some exercise. Walk around the house for the 5 minutes the ads are on.

I’ve never seen sooo many people getting all heated up over something they can control

February 20, 2014 at 11:41 pm Reply
  68. roger rabbit #

I absolutely HATE THAT CUNT Flo,she is the most annoying retarded fucking bitch on any commercial i can remember seeing in the last ten years!!She should do life in a peruvian prison for being so fucking dumb!! hate hate hate the silly whore with every bit of energy I have in me,and if you like her then I FUCKING HATE YOU TOO,I WILL NOT MUTE MY TV YOU CUM GUZZLING ROAD WHORES!!i BOUGHT THE MOTHERFUCKERING TV GO MUTE YOURS!!dOWN WITH THE STUPID WHORE NAMED” FLO”!!!

March 9, 2014 at 5:10 am Reply
  69. Liz #

I hope “Flo” has seen this, and checks in every now and then to see how many more people she has under her control.

March 10, 2014 at 8:11 pm Reply
    • roger rabbit #

looks like FLOs girlfriend is defending her honor on these blogs!!GET A LIFE OR GO BE FLOS”bitch” in the Peruvian prison you snatch bandits make me fucking sick…….need dick in your life just ask,im sure some poor slob will gladly fuck u!!……have a blessed day…you see i live in the united states and I can hate flo til the cows come home or the fat lady[yo momma]sings!!

March 14, 2014 at 8:59 am Reply
  70. sole g #

fuck that bitch sooooooooooooo annnoying why is she even alive

March 30, 2014 at 6:02 am Reply
  71. Melanie #

Because of that fugly stupid annoying C U Next Tuesday – I don’t even pay for television anymore – I am so terrified that I will have to see that lady again and I have already suffering for PTSD for many years from her dumb ass jokes followed by awkward silences, I feel embarrassed for her! I don’t even get it, why would you pay this clown all this money to make your company look stupid? Is there anybody on this planet who actually sits there and laughs at these commercials and then follows with a phone call to Progressive – saying SELL ME YOUR INSURANCE! If they do, they must be on some kind of great drug, they probably should be selling that instead.

April 9, 2014 at 10:49 am Reply

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Progressive Insurance: The Satan of Insurance Dealers | The Third Brand - August 14, 2012

[...] Well if you’d like my opinion on Progressive insurance and their mascot Flo.. please refer to my old article Flo The Progressive Insurance Lady and Why She Should Die [...]