About the Post

Author Information

As a filmmaker, writer, actor, animator, podcast extraordinaire, and creator of over 20 websites Mitch Higgins has spread his seed to every form of media that would have him, even if that media would not have him, he force-ably penetrated his way in.

The Evil that is Women

Hey Suzie, could you hand me that Tampax behind you?

Throughout life most people find out that women can be insecure, manipulative, and pretty much evil beings.  Call me misogynistic, call me a sexist… but sorry ladies, even other ladies share the opinion.  Just ask Kelly Valen author of “The Twisted Sisterhood” which surveys 3,000 women across the country, from different ages, races, financial classes, rural and urban living, or mothers and non-mothers about their female friendships.  You can guess that the survey gets across the point that females regularly scar other females for life.  She states herself, “generally I feel a kind of skittish distrust and discomfort when dealing with most women, particularly women in packs.” She also explained 97 percent of the women in the survey said it’s essential that there be improvement in the female culture. I’m no Trigonometry expert, but I think 97 percent is a majority…

You call that a mani-pedi!? Stupid bitch!

I read an interview with Kelly Valen and her book, and she explained that “88% of these women told her there’s a darkness lurking beneath all the good stuff, an undercurrent of aggression, competition, and negativity”.  Us guys are simple creatures, we don’t have any ulterior motives when we ask for food, beer or sex.. we just want food, beer or sex.  If we have an issue with another dude we go face them and either get into a fist fight or get it all out in the open then get over it.  These issues are also worth confrontation they aren’t just someone wearing the same outfit, or having a new goofy hairstyle. I have seen women take something like that and run with it to the point of personal destruction.  If one girl is smarter, hotter than normal, or has a better fashion sense they better be prepared for war.

Who ate my Ghirardelli!?!

Ive gotten pretty hard on lady vs. lady relationships, and the fact is dudes can do pretty ugly stuff too.  We aren’t conniving and manipulative enough to purposefully set out to do it for trivial means.  We might want revenge for something done to us, or unintentionally lose control of our weener and have sex with multiple women while in a relationship. The fact is guys might hurt a woman from time to time, but women are proven to scar your soul.  Women possess an ability that men don’t, a whole ambiguous language that we cant comprehend and when that gets turned on each other it can get pretty damn ugly.

Women can be a hundred times kinder than men, and a hundred times more evil than men and Id like to know how to keep myself with the kinder version.  Id also like to get some discussion on this… am I totally blowing smoke out of my ass?  Are women truly more capable of evil?  Are guys more evil?  I want to know.

Tags: , , , , , ,

9 Responses to “The Evil that is Women”

1. Jamie #

Insecurity. Plain and simple. I’m curious to know how the whole female human race became this way. It’s not daddies missing recitals or having a fat ass in highschool, the hottest chicks are insecure in some way. I’m baffled and I’m a chick…

October 28, 2010 at 3:06 pm Reply
  2. jackbeduhpops #

The answer to your question grasshopper is quite simple? What do men have that women dont?? Men have eyes, noses, mouths(different article), even breasts. But what the heck is it that women envy most of all……Envy Envy, what must these evil insecure women envy about men. If you can find that answer grasshopper, you will solve all of the mysteries of which you are curious………

October 28, 2010 at 3:29 pm Reply
  3. Angela #

Ugh, lol. I might have to read that book because most of my friends are guys particularly for the reason that women are crazy. lmao!

October 28, 2010 at 4:14 pm Reply
  4. Randy g #

Holy shit man, I hear my girlfriend tell me stuff like this all the time. Women can be pretty fucked up. Shes told me about friends of hers spreading rumors that a girl in her office is a whore, and bangs tons of dudes in the office just because she ‘wouldnt say hi’. I dont even know what the fuck that means, but Im with you. Theyre evil

October 29, 2010 at 2:13 am Reply
  5. shannon #

I disagree with jamie. I think in part it is insecurity, but mostly, Manipulation! All women use it in one way or another. I recently read Jenny mcCarthy’s “Love, Lust and Faking it” Faking it was meant as personality traits…not orgasim! Its so true. We all have a Fake us that usually causes drama in every part of our lives and relationships. There are are two types of girls. Girls that get along with other women…and girls who dont! IN MY OPINION, the girls who dont get along with other girls…are the evil ones! i am so interested to reading others opions on the topic! Thanks for bringing it up! Kind of fun to think about.

October 29, 2010 at 5:39 pm Reply
  6. Nate #

The fact is the term ‘two-faced’ derived from women. They have the ability to put on a false face to get what they want. As little as 100 years ago they couldnt even vote, and the further back you go the less rights they had. Their only weapon was manipulation, and lying. Its been bred into women. They have worked their way close to equal but even if they were perfectly equal they would still have that ability and lack of conscience to do the evil things.

Im with Shannon and yourself, Id like more of a discussion on this.

October 29, 2010 at 5:52 pm Reply
  7. Danielle #

Muff rules the world–lol….Women can get away with things easier than men because they aren’t considered a physical threat. Men pick fights with other men because they have to prove themselves to be masculine, even if they are terrified. Women dig in places that are going to hurt mentally because we ARE mental. Emotional pain is far worse than physical, making us the most powerful of creatures!

December 5, 2010 at 12:21 am Reply
  8. Neville #

Danielle, what’s ur phone #?

Seriously, what do you expect? After countless generations of patriarchy and male dominated society, women have been socialized to act submissive, compliant, and stupid. To have any power at all, women have been forced underground. That means lying, back-stabbing, cheating, being duplicitous, and generally being what people here have been calling evil. Humans have a remarkable ability to adapt and develop strategies for survival. Don’t be surprised that 4,000 years of so-called civilization have caused women to do just that. Read Wollstonecraft’s “A Vindication of the Rights of Woman,” Blake’s “Visions of the Daughters of Albion,” “La Princesse de Cleves,” or Woolf’s “A Room of Her Own.” Or just watch “Mean Girls” for the tenth time.

January 17, 2011 at 10:35 pm Reply
  9. ramond #

yes shonnon.
    its all about the love shorthing, in live’s of all people.
    short in respect, short in praising the God thats make all people and everything !!!

July 27, 2011 at 3:37 am Reply